Saturday, May 31, 2008

*Sigh*

It's finally happened, I knew it would. While I've never considered myself to be a prolific writer, I have nonetheless managed to slug my way through several writing intensive classes and have the occaisional paper published. Tonight is apparently going to be completely different. Instead of sitting down to a keyboard and magically pounding out a ten page paper in an evening from start to finish, I am sitting here struggeling with a 25 line technical writing assignment. 25 stinking lines, nothing serious either. I mean it's not like I was asked to combine the New Testement and the Qur'an into a new text using neoclassical twists on Shakespearian styles as a technical manual for a left handed smoke changer (don't ask, that one just flowed from the fingertips, you'll have that this late at night. Stick around Im sure it will get stranger).

But I digress....

2 comments:

Zee said...

I would so read that. :)

Btw, anything I can do to help?

Abez said...

Yeah, me too! I'd love to see the write-up on that. Hey, if you get bored doing your real homework maybe you can write that Quran-Flavored New Testament thingy up instead. :p

(pss! It's Cuz'n Zeba. I'm a long-time blurker at your blog but haven't had much time to comment since the arrival of baby number 2- We're coming to the US for the summer though, wanna meet up at Gramma's place? Or your mom's cabin?)