Thursday, June 26, 2008

From the mouths of babes....

We spend the first few years of our children's lives trying to get them to talk...and then we spend the rest of our lives trying to keep them from saying something stupid. It's always an interesting time when your child learns new words and phrases, especially when those new words and phrases are of the "colorful" variety....like the other day.

Seth and I were at mom and dad's cabin when Seth noticed that the place was full of wasps. He ran outside to where we were and asked GMA to come and kill the wasp and that she should hurry because the wasp "looks pissed". Yup, pissed. As if that isn't enough, he has also begun to speak in "chat". When he asked me for an apple I said "what's the magic word?" and I was answered with the letters P-L-Z. Good grief, my son is an official Sign-o-the times. I guess I'm going to have to put my foot down....PDQ.

1 comments:

Zee said...

Hahaha, you know he keeps you young ;)