Tuesday, June 17, 2008

JAILBREAK!!

Well, for me anyways. It's a rare moment when Seth and Grandma are both gone at the same time and I have the house to myself. It's a time to reflect, consider my options and SWEEP UP ALL THE SKIN MY KID HAS SHED ALL OVER MY DESK!! This last week, he has managed to shed his sunburn on my desk, in my keyboard, in my mouse and in my chair. It' has been like living with a lizard that needs hand cream.

But enough about that, let's move on to school.

Some of you know that I'm currently taking some summer classes online and I may as well say that I'm loving one class and hating the other. The strange thing is....I'm hating the class that doesn't have a homework schedule and gives me six months to finish. This is no good for a professional procrastinator...I can just see it now...five months go by and I have to cram thirty assignments into a four week period. I'm doomed.

There are just too many things to do here besides homework now that the high waters have subsided..err...as long as dad doesn't find me and use me for free labor to repair the cabin that was flooded a couple of days ago.

Shhhh....I won't tell if you don't

0 comments: