Friday, January 4, 2008

AND IN THIS CORNER......

Monday creeps closer. The day that I return back to classes at the University. While not particularly dreading going back to class, I am however not overly ecstatic about one of the classes.

Let's just say that Ethics is something that I'm not exactly well established in. I'm not a complete horses' ass, but neither am I Gandhi when it comes to certain issues. The more that a group of people politicize themselves....the more I come to loathe them. A good case in point would be gay rights. I was fine with gays before they were a political statement. Now that they are a complete platform for officials looking for election, I have become intolerant in my views to the point of not caring if they have rights or not anymore.

This could be a long semester.....

1 comments:

Zee said...

What doesn't kill ye makes you stronger. And anyways, it's all a game. Who can posture better, and who's gonna let their guard down and air an unPC view. So BS with the best of them ;)